• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Time for a new dog

Scottie

I haven't been on site for a while, and I thought I had got the wrong site when it came up, everything looks so different :)
I came on originally to find a cavalier to join my cocker spaniel (thanks to Nicki who was very helpful) but unfortunately he became unwell and I had to postpone getting a pup, sadly Ben died and I was devastated as he was only 9yrs old and his illness came on suddenly.
It is only lately I have been able to even think of getting another dog.
I miss the social side of doggy walks, training nights, fellow dog owners smiling and nodding at me in the park and feel I'm ready to join the dog owning world again!
It's been lovely seeing all the lovely pictures of your dogs and reading the posts, I just have to make up my mind whether to go for a tricolour or blenheim.

So sorry about your little Ben. Tiz good to hear you'll be joining the dog owning world again, it's indeed a great place to be.

Sorry to hear the sad news about Ben. I've always been adamant that I wanted a Tri.... and always come home with a blenheim instead.

Sorry about your Ben. It's good that you want another dog again; we wanted a tri-color and were lucky to find our India, then within a few short months we found a blenheim boy, Geordie. How about one of each! ;)

Doesn't matter what colour you get, all cavaliers are beautiful. I had 2 bleinhams & they are as cute as hell! Black & tans always look gorgeous & tri colours are beautiful & as for ruby's.....see they are all beautiful :)
I'm hoping to get a cavalier soon too, but I really don't care what colour it is, it'll be full of the wonderful personalities of a cavalier!

Hope you find your puppy soon, and I'm sorry to hear about your Ben, it's so hard to loose a much loved pet. I look forward to seeing the pics soon :)

How exciting to be thinking about getting a new puppy. There is nothing as "special" as a cavalier puppy. Good Luck, and keep up updated.:)

I have never yet owned a ruby, although I do think they are lovely.
My Black and Tan was a real gentleman of a dog, blenheims are beautiful, but my heart sings when I see a glamorous tricolour.

Good luck with your new puppy when you find one. Don't forget to check out for health certificates.

Lovely to see you back posting Pam, but I'm so sorry to hear about Ben - that's just tragic :(

Unfortunately I've just placed a pup for a breeder friend {literally yesterday - to a wondeful home near to me, so I'll still get to see her and hopefully go :dogwlk:with her} - but I will keep an ear out and be in touch.

good luck with your search. im new to cavaliers , just got a ruby , but it seems they are all wonderful whatever the colour . cl*p:jmp:

Back