• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy :)

Teresa

Hello - I'm now the proud owner of a Tri Coloured girl puppy :) She travelled home well and slept most of the way. She's hyjacked my other Cavs toys and the introduction went very well...I'm so pleased :)

She's a very confident girl - so glad I looked very hard to find a breeder I was happy with!!

I would like to post some pics but can't seem to manage it, I can't work out how to get them off of flickr - any help appreciated ...Thanks..Teresa

Oh, how exciting !!!!! Did you look on the post about how to post pictures. I used it last week, and it worked for me. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your new baby.

I did try to do it like the link said but can't see the link to add the photos to here. IRL number or something?

Puppy is very confident, Barney can't quite work her out. She's spent today exploring everything with her teeth lol.

Calling * Pauline*..... help needed here

Pauline is the person who helped me master how to post photos

Back