• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

play time

Cathy Moon

Here they are playing yesterday after dinner. You wouldn't know Geordie has SM and advancing MVD by looking at him (his Gabapentin works the best halfway between doses). When things get too rough, Chocolate gets up on the deck for her own safety!
uh oh, here comes India - i better run
DSC_1691-1.jpg

can't catch me
DSC_1704-1.jpg

grab 'er by the ear
DSC_1703-1.jpg

take that, you!
DSC_1696-1.jpg

you're going down!
DSC_1697-1.jpg

i'll show you who's boss
DSC_1701-1.jpg

i'm safe from those crazies
DSC_1694-1.jpg

lemme go, i say!
DSC_1702-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh theyre fab! Great pics & they look like theyre having the best time. I love the first pic,that face made me melt!:l*v:

Just look at Geordie's slippers, wow! Lovely pics Cathy and Collin has been busy on that decked area, how's he doing?

Collin has been busy on that decked area, how's he doing?
Yes, we painted the deck during summer/fall 2008, and Colin put gates on the top section. He's doing well and making plans for a vegetable garden in the back yard this summer - no community garden this year!

Great photos Cathy - lovely to see them having so much fun, despite Geordie's health problems. :(

They have a wonderful area to play and chase - I did laugh at Chcolate though, it's obviously beneath her to run like that!!

What a gorgeous house you have Cathy :D

Looks like they are having sooo much fun:D

Let us know how your vegetable garden goes. We're thinking of adding to our usual tomatoes and such.

Heather R

Aaah, looks like they are having super fun playing "bitey-face", mine love the "bitey-face" game too...:D

Back