• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Donegal with the doglets

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Some pics both of the area we were in in Donegal, and some of the dogs and the cottage.

Sean who owns Con's Cottage welcomes responsible dog owners.

Leo enjoying the sun on the stoop:

4451599094_c833c71e82.jpg

Lily and Tansy:

4450826181_ddf8c2f311.jpg

Having a look around:

4450826249_c7c2473c4d.jpg

Lucy LOVES the sun...!

4450826429_120b6c6421.jpg

Only Lily could possibly consider this a comfortable place to sleep :rolleyes: :

4451599272_4e2e28deb3.jpg

Some scenery!

I took these while enjoying a drive on my own with the dogs after my partner returned to Dublin as he had meetings (too bad for him!). A stunning cloudless, sunny day.

Heading west on the coast road from Killybegs:

4451599350_fc11340d28_o.jpg

A little fishing village:

4451599440_790ae0a5e6_o.jpg

Near Glencolumbkille:

4451599544_9a2142d40c_o.jpg

It's great how things look sooo much nicer in the sun. What a picturesque cottage.
I've often heard of people saying they could fall asleep on a rock but never a cavalier sleeping on stone chippings.:eek:
I doubt mine would even walk on that never mind lie down on it:p
Sins

It looks really beautiful. The backdrop of the sapphire blue sky behind the cottage in the first picture is like a postcard... and a little cavalier to greet you at the door too.

Karlin that looks stunning. I'm heading to the very north of Donegal next wee with Phoebe and Pippa. Can't wait! Very cute one of Li;y asleep there! Np better woman!

What a beautiful place to visit! That scenery is lovely, and the cottage looks very sweet and cozy. The dogs look very relaxed. :)

Oh gorgeous photos Karlin - lovely to see the dogs looking so happy and contented.

What a beautiful area - looks like you were lucky with the weather too. Sorry to hear that the OH had to go back to Dublin for meetings, but hope you had some good days together.

All the dogs look so happy and relaxed. The scenery looks stunning. That little beach in the first picture looks perfect for the dogs to run around.

I've often heard of people saying they could fall asleep on a rock but never a cavalier sleeping on stone chippings.:eek:
I doubt mine would even walk on that never mind lie down on it:p

Yes Lily is a law unto herself. She is like a little tank, and pretty indestructible. :rolleyes:

We were spoilt for choice for beaches. The best we went to on our first day -- it was about a mile across and maybe a quarter of a mile deep and we were the ONLY people there on another cloudless day.

Not very warm as it was March! We were in fleeces -- but the sun helped keep things warmer. At night it dropped below zero and the streams near us had ice still.

Stunning scenery:) I walked Leo today in the glorious sunshine and it was wonderful.......although we dont have views like here where I live

Back