• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

jelly tots last time in puppy gallery

tupup

Well I cant believe little Jelly T is one year old! Happy birthday my most beautiful baby,long may you continue to love life,squeezy cuddles & making me laugh every day,You are a joy & i hope you know when i say youre a little monster i wouldnt want you to be any other wayxxx

rubyissacjellypuppy323.jpg

rubyissacjellypuppy333.jpg

9weeks old,1st day with my new family
rubyissacjellypuppy346.jpg

Ruby tried to ignore me but i kept at it!
rubyissacjellypuppy434.jpg

I soon got her to be my pal!
rubyissacjellypuppy421.jpg

Aint i cute?
rubyissacjellypuppy474.jpg

Here I am!!Took me a week to learn how to jump outa that box!
rubyissacjellypuppy538.jpg

Mum says this picture sums me up..
rubyissacjellypuppy584.jpg

Wot the..where did them long legs come from!!
rubyissacjellypuppy502.jpg

Wot!?im only giving her a little wash!
pictures121.jpg

Rubys face says it all!!
pictures204.jpg

Wots that,let me see,i'll have it
pictures405.jpg

Mummys Princess Pretty!

You have some lovely pictures of your princess. And she is such a cutie :l*v: you can see the mischief in her eyes.

Tupup, Jelly is so like our Grace! Not just to look at, but in her mischievous ways :p
Your photos are lovely, they really sum her up. She's a real little livewire isn't she! I can't believe how much Rubes puts up with, some of those pics really made me laugh. :D

What lovely photos of a lovely little girl! Goodbye from the Puppy pictures forum - we'll see you with all the big girls and boys in the General gallery!

Hi tupup

From a beautiful baby to a graceful young lady ,and a super companion for Rubes.:)

Back