• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peanut has a something odd??

Hi all
Well, since Peanut has had his jabs I have noticed a slight thickening in his neck skin. I am assuming it could be a slight bruising in his tissue cause its exactly where his jab was put in????
Its not a lump as such and it has only appeared since sat/sun. He is otherwise much more energetic and he ear infection is clearing nicely now as he has no discharge from them at all. I am still continuing with the drops as instructed though.
I am going to ring the vet later and ask her opinion over the phone as we have to go next week and if she dosen't think it is much to worry about I will leave it and just keep my eye on it for him.
He is slowing getting used to eating the Hills and it is since he has been on that, that he has become such a bundle of energy.:smile:
Hugs to all doggies out there!
Louise and Peanut
:l*v:

Hi

Just a thought if you have injections as normal in the scruff of the neck ,why not ask for them in the thicker part of the back leg .:)

Back