Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article in Our Dogs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think the main issue on the address is that elsewhere Norma has actually listed her contact details, not just her village in the column.

Very stupid though to have reposted the entire article into a column which I also notice is hosted on a blog owned by one of the owners of another discussion board which makes him legally liable for it as well. If they are smart they will pull that entire item off the website and the blog but I have saved the permalink and also the source for the page. I know there is already a formal complaint in process and I am sure these new sources of republication of the same false information will need to be included in that investigation.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bet, you might want to email webmaster@cavaliers.co.uk to ask them to remove Norma's chatterbox post until she returns from judging a show, which she had posted about on another site yesterday.

This must be most distressing for you to have your personal information on the Web. Sadly, this is not the first time for her to do this; someone else had the same thing happen. Perhaps a stiff fine would set things straight for future postings.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Article in Our Dogs

Thank you for your help in this, it's the first time I have ever been involved in any-thing like this.

I have contacted both the Web Master and Norma Inglis, as was mentioned I live in a wee Village and am well known, so any Letter with only the name of my Village would for sure come to me.

This is also what I wondered as well about the Entire OUR DOGS Article appearing on Chatterbox.

It is good to know that a Formal Complaint is in Process about the Article, and I hope that what has happened to me by Norma Inglis Divulging my Personal Details without my Permission ,will also be being taken into Account.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Article in Our Dogs

Could I be allowed to put the Record Straight about what Norma Inglis wrote about me in Big Headlines in her Chatterbox Column on the Cavaliers.co.uk Site to-day.

She had in Big Print ,that Our Thanks to Bet Hargreaves from where I live ,for drawing our attention to the following article which appeared in OUR DOGS.

Mention of this Our Dogs Article first appeared on the CC List , posted by , I will not name the Person , under the heading

SO WHO WROTE THIS IN OUR DOGS , and giving the Link as to where it could be found.

This Posted at 22- 3- 2010

Time 9.51 PM

On the Same list at 23-3-2010,

Time 1-04 am, There was a comment made by another Member of the CC LIST

Then at 23-3-2010

Time 10.9 AM There was another Post from another List Member.

I do have their Names.

MY POST was Put ON the Cavalier Talk List,

and please note this,

23-3-2010.

TIME 6. 48 PM!!

So how earth was it , my Post about the Our Dogs Article, in Cavalier Talk draw the Attention to this Article ,when it been on the CC LIST for nearly 24 hours before I had mentioned it.

Are the Knives Out again.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Moon View Post

Sadly, this is not the first time for her to do this; someone else had the same thing happen. Perhaps a stiff fine would set things straight for future postings.
    Unless there were others I think you are referring to me Cathy. Mrs Inglis for some reason likes to state where people are living when she is unhappy with them, strange but true.
    Just remember Bet she did not last long as the correspondent for Dog World after this happened to me.

Nanette
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollyDolly View Post
    Unless there were others I think you are referring to me Cathy. Mrs Inglis for some reason likes to state where people are living when she is unhappy with them, strange but true.
    Actually, I was thinking of someone else who had to request the removal of personal information from Dog World, but now that you've posted, I remember when it happened to you as well.

Disturbing - there is no defense for this type of behavior.
    Cathy Moon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Article in Our Dogs,

Holly Dolly .

You have sure made my day , to think that N. Inglis is unhappy with me.

I have again requested that any reference to me is Removed immediately from the Web Site N .Inglis' Chatterbox is on.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a wee update about this and my name etc being used on Chatterbox by Norma Inglis on a Web Site on the Internet,

I have just been in touch with a Legal Advisor about what has happened.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's my opinion that this is a form of harrassment, Bet, and I will be an overseas witness for you if needed.
    Cathy Moon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Cathy, I'll let you know how this developes.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)