• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Tribute to our Handsome Prince

Shivers

It has taken a few days to build up to writing this. Our handsome Prince passed away on Friday night. He was diagnosed with Addisons disease and unfortunately he just didnt respond to the treatment. We are all heartbroken and devastated at the loss of our boy. He was a little (sort of) dog with a huge personality.
We got him as a foster dog from Karlin in December 2008 'just for 2 weeks' after he had previously been fostered by Thelly. Obviously the 2 week thing didnt work out and we were just smitten and he became a permanent fixture. He was so fantastic with Belle and he always loved having a cuddle on the sofa. He had a low grade heart murmur so was on a major diet and exercise programme when we got him and he did fantastic. He loved his walks. He was such a loyal dog and we just loved him to pieces.

I want to thank everybody for their kind words and prayers for us and Prince. He will be so missed.

Prince8.jpg

036.jpg

013.jpg

Prince3.jpg

010-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

Love from Siobhan, Glen, Darryl, Ryan & Belle :l*v:

A face full of character, and truely handsome. I know we will leave a huge gap in your life, and we all feel for you in this devestating time. Be grateful for the time you had together, I am sure he was, and in time when the raw emotions fade, you can smile and think how lucky you were to meet.

Kind Regards Steve

Beautiful pictures of your boy.
I can only imagine your pain but like Steve said hopefully with time that will fade and you will remember only the happy times. Sending lots of :hug::hug:

Hi

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful looking happy contented little boy ,who was obviously so very well cared for by you and your family.

Warmest and Kindest Wishes To You All

A lovely boy who had clearly had the most love given to him by you and your family , my thoughts are with you at this very difficult time . Run Free Prince .

Oh what a beautiful tribute :lotsaluv:

I adore the photo of everyone asleep on the sofa...contentment :D

You worked so hard with Prince and made his time with you very happy - I'm so sorry that he did not respond to the treatment, that's tragic.

Thank you for adopting him and for everything you have done. (y)

Such a wonderful tribute to a beautiful boy. He was obviously much loved and happy to be a part of your family. I'm sure the smiles will still shine through the tears and he will live in your hearts forever
Flowerspoog.gif

Beautiful photos of Prince showing that he had a happy and loving time as part of your family. Albeit a shorter time than you would have wished for you will cherish every memory forever in your hearts.

What a lovely tribute! I love his smile. You gave him the great life he waited so long for... Bless!

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures of such a lovely boy.He was clearly extremely happy with you all, i hope in time you can look back & smile knowing you made such a difference to your boys life,well done.:hug::hug:

Thank you for your sympathetic post for my Todd. I feel so guilty and selfish, I am so wrapped up in my own world trying to come to terms with the grief I am blocking others out. My only release is coming on here, then I see people like yourself going through the same pain and the guilt comes back.
It takes too long to get the remains of our beloved friends back, we had to wait around 10 days, and I hoped it would help bring that chapter to an end, but waiting that long made the event feel empty and false. I hope you get Prince back soon and you can celebrate his life in your fitting manor. We planted trees for Todd, and we have his favourite ball in front for him as the other dogs don't bother with that type of toy.
It is good to have friends and family that can help you through this difficult time. Kind regards

A lovely collection of pictures of the beautiful Prince.You gave him a secure home and a lovely life.He will be loved and remembered forever.

Sending our love to you all

xxx

I loved reading that. Keep those sweet memories in your heart and know that Prince was loved to the utmost. He was such a handsome little guy, thanks for sharing his stoy and his pictures.

Back