• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holiday accomodation list?

Kizzys Mum

Would it be possible to have a "sticky" for holiday cottage/site recommendations from people? It'd be useful to know where some good places are and the maximum number of dogs. Also, just how "dog friendly" places are and any dog friendly attractions nearby...

Would it be possible to have a "sticky" for holiday cottage/site recommendations from people? It'd be useful to know where some good places are and the maximum number of dogs. Also, just how "dog friendly" places are and any dog friendly attractions nearby...

That sounds like a great idea.(y)

Thats a great idea. I can recommend this holiday home in Co Wexford:
www.thesalteedogs.com
( the Saltee dogs is the name of local islands, that you can see from the house- nothing to do with our four legged friends :D)

I seem to remember Karlin mentioning a few weeks ago that she was working on a holiday accommodation list that we could add to, so I expect it will appear when she's got time.

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who are looking forward to our tent on the Norfolk coast in May!)

This is our favourite place to visit

http://www.isleofskye.net/9torrin/

We have taken 6 dogs on two separate occasions :D

Lovey couple who run it, they can't do enough for you and are so friendly. Much of their business now is repeat bookings.

There are two static caravans and two bunkhouses {which would be better described as luxury bungalows :)}. Better equipped than my kitchen at home!!

The island is gorgeous, there is a fantastic beach at Glenbrittle, lovely drive to get there. The sand is black - the island was volcanic, so the geology is very interesting.

There are lots of lovely places to visit.

This is our favourite place to visit

http://www.isleofskye.net/9torrin/

We have taken 6 dogs on two separate occasions :D

Lovey couple who run it, they can't do enough for you and are so friendly. Much of their business now is repeat bookings.

There are two static caravans and two bunkhouses {which would be better described as luxury bungalows :)}. Better equipped than my kitchen at home!!

The island is gorgeous, there is a fantastic beach at Glenbrittle, lovely drive to get there. The sand is black - the island was volcanic, so the geology is very interesting.

There are lots of lovely places to visit.

Nicki, this place looks fantastic, thanks for sharing it, i love Skye, i'v done a few trips over there when i was a coach tour driver, but i'v never took Lisa and Kieran over, maybe it's about time:D

Back