• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

gastroenteritis

hope they all get better very soon ! ruby is almost back to her cheeky self :wggle:(thankfully ).. ive just got a small bag of burns dried food and a tin im going to try as its hypoallergenic .does anyone feed this to their dogs or can they recomend a good food es ..

I have found Burns to be really good for one of my dogs, but it didn't agree with Bosco - he has had ongoing soft poop problems since a puppy. After a lot of trial and error (and expensive brands) I found Arden Grange to be really good, but recently had problems sourcing it, so I changed to Orijen, which didn't agree with him, so at the moment we are having good results with James Wellbeloved - lamb and rice. :xfngr: this will keep working.
I don't give any biscuits as treats, I'm pretty sure Bosco is allergic to wheat. Both dogs adore raw carrot, so thats our treat of choice. Hopefully its keeping the teeth clean too. The minute I start to prepare the family's dinner they are over to me in an instant waiting for the carrot ends to 'fall' on the ground.

Hi Rubysmum

Burns is a good dry food with a bit of their wet as an added taster and certainly does help with firmer poops. Though never really fancied any Hills for them tend to keep them on 15 gr twice daily of Royal Canin Light for Daisy,Rosie and Lily and Satiety for Poppy and also often swop over to either ,Burns ,Arden Grange or JWB plus all the many vegs and other oils,vits and bits and bobs I pop in.:)

I don't give any biscuits as treats, I'm pretty sure Bosco is allergic to wheat. Both dogs adore raw carrot, so thats our treat of choice. Hopefully its keeping the teeth clean too. The minute I start to prepare the family's dinner they are over to me in an instant waiting for the carrot ends to 'fall' on the ground.[/QUOTE]

I make my own dog biscuits and treats and I use wheat & gluten free flour. A bit more expensive but worth it.

Back