• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Faced my Fears..!!

MurphysMummy

So I have started walking Murphy in the fields at the top of our estate. We have had him for 6 months and after building him up for walkies I decied it's time to let him off lead...Scary stuff!!!
I was sooo scared! .. I detached his lead and he ran into a stream of slushy mud and looked at me as if to say "bad move,come and help me pleaseee!!" ..Luckily I was wearing my wellies!!!
Here is some pictures of Murphy in the field..
Lip up!!
4482346808_ae1bab9dcf.jpg

4482346202_c52ae475a0.jpg

4482343782_3af7043fb7.jpg

4481696725_bf721659a8.jpg

4481701097_0c7edb0754.jpg

Lovely

I love watching them run through fields :p Murphy is so handsome and looked as though he was loving it.How is his leg now? Hope he's on the mend.Sorry if I missed the update :eek:

Scarlett gallops and leaps like a spring lamb in the fields near our village.I love watching her, it never gets old :)

x

Last edited:
I love watching them run through fields :p Murphy is so handsome and looked as though he was loving it.How is his leg now? Hope he's on the mend.Sorry if I missed the update :eek:

Scarlett gallops and leaps like a spring lamb in the fields near our village.I love watching her, it never gets old :)

x

Hi.. His leg is fine now thank you..it was just swollen.. and yes I find it quiet funny when Murphy runs as he has short legs, so he kind of leaps, He's such an angel I really adore him!!
x

Really lovely pictures of your handsome Murphy. The first picture has an expression of "uh oh". Really cute. We've let our Belle off lead in the fields by my husbands parents house before and I'm always scared, but she's really good at sticking close to us and really loves a run and romp and roll in the grass. If she could talk she would be shouting FREEDOM!:*nana:

Murphy is lovely!
I love to watch our two when they have that freedom to run. It lifts my spirits as well as theirs :p

Back