• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rapid head movement and eye twitching in 7 yr old

sorry I haven't been to the introduction bit yet but I will, but I have two cavliers 5 & 7, have been in pretty good health apart from the younger one having breathing problems every so often, but yesterday night Ali the 7 yr old had a really bad asmath or laboured breathing attack and after she came out of it she started shaking her head rapidly and her eyes were twitching in random directions, I called her and she responded and tried to walk over, it only lasted about 30 seconds and she stopped when I picked her up and talked to her for a while but I'm concerned because she's never done anything like that before, she hasn't done it since either but does anyone know what it could be?

thankyou, we're taking her to the vet tommorow, its been closed all easter weekend so hopefully she'll be ok. thanks for your help

Best of luck today, nothing worse when one of your beloved family members are ill, I look forward to hearing how she got on cavtiny

Vet visit moved to tommorow, we're in the country at the moment but my dads driving up to our house in dub to take her to the vet but it'll be closed by the time he gets there so she'll be going in tommorow.. hopefully she'll be ok as I havn't noticed it happening again

She's going in for a seizure test soon but she's on antibiotics for a cough she caught first and after shes finished the anti biotics the vet is taking her in for a seizure test. Not sure what a seizure test is though...

Back