• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Micah's first Easter

Cathy T

Micah came to us through AZ Cavalier Rescue a month ago. We were going to foster him but, you guessed it, he isn't going anywhere :eek:although after taking these pictures he may request a new home:D He was 15 weeks old yesterday. Jake is a good big brother to him, Shelby would like to know when he's leaving. She's slowly (in Shelby time) coming around but she doesn't have much tolerance for him. Oh well, she's getting better about it. Hey, I did get her to sit next to him for this so that's a step in the right direction

easter.jpg

What an adorable Easter photo! :wggle::wggle::wggle:
Congratulations on your new addition - I'm looking forward to the day when you tell us Shelby accepts him as a family member! :)

Oh that's so cute Cathy - Shelby is a star for even entertaining the idea of sitting next to him :D It's progress!!

poor wee mite, I'm sure he must have his case packed after being dressed up like that!

THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! And of course they look thrilled to bits to be dressed that way... which makes them even cuter.

Do they wear snoods when they eat? That's the only way I can think that they would sit for a picture like that without trying to get at those cute headbands. Micah is so cute. Does he have any tan on him? He's so sweet looking.

Do they wear snoods when they eat? That's the only way I can think that they would sit for a picture like that without trying to get at those cute headbands. Micah is so cute. Does he have any tan on him? He's so sweet looking.

Ah...you figured out my secret!! :D Yes, they wear snoods when they eat so they are used to having things on their heads. Micah figured out the snood in no time at all. He dips his little head into his snood and pops back in his crate ready for his meal. No, he has no tan on him at all. He came from a litter of 6....two like him, two almost all black with a little white and two marked tris. He's such a cutie, we're just loving him so much.

Micah does have a look on his face like, "What did I get myself into with this home and wearing funny things on my head?"

Sorry to be thick but he is pure cavalier not cross I mean? I just found it fascinating that he doesn't have the tan Ive never seen that before and he looks so so lovely he is so unique! Sending hugs! xxx

Originally this was an accepted colour in Cavaliers, and it does still turn up occasionally.

as they are rescues it is hard to know the parentage...but as we can see Micah is just gorgeous and that is all that matters :D

Originally this was an accepted colour in Cavaliers, and it does still turn up occasionally.

as they are rescues it is hard to know the parentage...but as we can see Micah is just gorgeous and that is all that matters :D

And we're just loving him to bits....he is such a fun little puppy.

The rescue gal actually saw the whole litter...there were two like him, two that were mostly black with a little white and two fully marked tris. Mom was a b&t and dad a tri.

I had decided my next Cavalier would be a beautifully marked tri from a great breeder fitting as closer to standard as possible.....Man plans, God laughs :D Little Micah landed at our doorstep as a fostering project .... and he's here to stay.

Back