Thread: Geordie cracks me up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wink Geordie cracks me up!

My little guy is so used to his medicine schedule, that he knows exactly what time his pills are due and how many he should get. This morning I gave him one of his new pills instead of two of his old ones, and he stood there waiting for his second pill! So I gave him a second piece of cheese, and he then felt we were fair and square.

Then, just before 2:00 this afternoon, he arrived at his 'pill station' to await his 2:00 pills. Well.. he doesn't get 2:00 pills any longer, so Colin had to give him 2 pieces of cheese, as Geordie is accustomed to receiving!

It will be interesting to see how many days this goes on.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

How funny they are, when we call "medicine" both Molly and Dougall think it is sweetie time, like
    you the medication time has altered but their routine hasn't!
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

If I am a bit late with Chaos's tabs she will come and stand in front of me just looking until I notice her, so she can definitely tell the time. One good thing about the clocks going forward is that she is still working on winter time and so now I get to sleep in until 7am instead of 6 am and she gets her tabs and dinner an hour later too.
    Judy

Chaos B/T Cavalier girl (1.1.2004) Armani Chinese Crested girl (16.12.2002) Onyx Chinese Crested Boy (1.8.2009)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh what a star!!

They are so funny - it's amazing how accurate their time clocks are isn't it?

Teddy used to have a 2.30pm dose which has stopped now - but they all used to have a piece of rice cake afterwards. Needless to say they still expect their rice cake at 2.30pm - Fufu might be losing the odd marble but she's spot on when it comes to food and is first in the queue

So I think you might be stuck with this routine for life...

Will Geordie accept something other than cheese? - it's quite high in salt and we try to go for a low salt diet for the SM affected dogs - not sure if it makes any difference but in theory it makes sense.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cathy, that is hilarious!! They are such little creatures of habit, aren't they??
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha, he's a smart little bugger isnt he!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

How funny is that Cathy?? Isn't it amazing how quickly they get into a routine, how hard it is to break it...and quickly they'll go back to it. I used to tell Jake "let's take a pill" and he knew he would get peanut butter. One time I told him "you're a pill"....and he went running into the kitchen for his peanut butter
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

What a clever little fella
    Ollie Roxy Bailey