• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mischa the monster is 15 weeks!!!

milandmais

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some pics of my baby who is now 15wks,will post some of her in the general gallery with her three sisters who now love her to bits after my 'panic' with a new puppy coming home and me out of hospital after breaking my back all on the same day!!:eek:

4490682067_6995e3ed7a_b.jpg

4490682051_2190737960_b.jpg

4490682055_02d0f32bcf_b.jpg

She is just precious, precious. I just LOVE her little ears. She looks like she is so much fun. I am jealous.

Hi

Shes a beauty ,I think all B & T have that mischievous eye fix they look at you with.
:)

don't know whether you can remember me posting 8 wks ago and when i came out of hospital after i broke my back and i was worried about the other girls accepting Mischa.............

Well here she is with her sisters,they love her :l*v:
I can remember someone saying that i would say "why was i ever worried",this was so true :D
4495050308_1f7d41f512.jpg

Oh, yay! Another one of us with the full complement of colors. Is Mischa short for "mischievous" by the way? She certainly looks like the name fits. What a cutie, and by the way, how is your back? Are you up and around at all?

ha ha, well my other girls are named millie,maisy and megan so naturally it had to begin with a 'm' I just thought it was pretty........now u come to mention it....yes...also short for mischevious !! Joking aside though she has been an exceptionally good pup to be bringing up a really really good girl in all respects,maybe its as she has her other 3 sisters,they are brill with her.:jmp2:

Thank you for asking ,my back is healing but very slowly,i have a back brace on which has been on since jan and will be on for another few months.i'm up and about but have to lie down numerous times throughout the day due to the pain etc.I have constant back ache and am on tramadol for the pain.May have to have surgery yet but don't know,depends whether the brace is doing its job.but......:xfngr:

Back