Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mischa the monster is 15 weeks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a cutie Glad she's settling in well
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yay! Another one of us with the full complement of colors. Is Mischa short for "mischievous" by the way? She certainly looks like the name fits. What a cutie, and by the way, how is your back? Are you up and around at all?
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

ha ha, well my other girls are named millie,maisy and megan so naturally it had to begin with a 'm' I just thought it was pretty........now u come to mention it....yes...also short for mischevious !! Joking aside though she has been an exceptionally good pup to be bringing up a really really good girl in all respects,maybe its as she has her other 3 sisters,they are brill with her.

Thank you for asking ,my back is healing but very slowly,i have a back brace on which has been on since jan and will be on for another few months.i'm up and about but have to lie down numerous times throughout the day due to the pain etc.I have constant back ache and am on tramadol for the pain.May have to have surgery yet but don't know,depends whether the brace is doing its job.but......

Post Thanks / Like

Your girls are beautiful !
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)