• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Great Escape? Long post.

Just seeing this now Pauline, you must have been beside yourself with worry :hug:

So glad it all turned out well in the end. My biggest fear is one of mine getting out :yikes

Just seeing this. Thank heavens you found him and he was fine.

Good reminder for all of us to practice that recall. Dylan did a great job coming right back to you!!

Just seeing this. Thank heavens you found him and he was fine.

Good reminder for all of us to practice that recall. Dylan did a great job coming right back to you!!

I think he was frightened by then. I tried some recall in my mum's garden yesterday, no joy at all. He comes in my house or garden but then it's not as distracting.

escapes are contagious!

Just read your heart stopping story, and the same day my dear hubby left the screen door
and the porch doors both open! I didn't know it, and Penny was gone! I ran out the doors
to go find her when I realized what had happened, and she came running to me from the
front side walk, right next to the street! I was never so happy to see any pup in my life!!

I of course had a few colorful words to say to my husband!!

Just catching up - goodness this is everyones worse nightmare. So pleased that Dylan was safely re-united. It happened with Cinders - trouble is we live on a busy main road and she rushed out of the open door out of the drive across the road with hubby in hot pursuit - thank god nothing was coming because either of them could have been hit as hubby ran straight out in road as well.

My first Cavvie - Lady was a real escape artist. In our old home she got out from the garden and the first we knew was when someone knocked on the door having found her wandering in the local park:yikes The second time was when we moved into our new house - we couldnt find her anywhere - looking all round the streets for over 2 hours. Something made me go back into the garden and there she was - stuck in the rabbit run:eek:

Heart stopping moments indeed - Pauline we are all feeling this with you.:hug:

Back