• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's adventures continue. *with pictures*

*Pauline*

Just an hour after The Great Escape, Dylan new best friend Foxy came to visit and sleep over. They got on SO well. I really would love a little dog like him! Even my Dad who doesn't like dogs much asked his wife if he could have one! This dog is far smaller than he appears in the pics. He only weighs 1.5 kilo.

CLICK HERE to see the youtube of Foxy and Dylan playing.

I'm in your bed but I come in peace!
4493194181_11194cacf9_b.jpg

I love you.
4493158665_b3e36812b8.jpg
4493792074_a3f92ef76e.jpg

I like it here!
4493805894_7dbeddd0d0_b.jpg

The next day we went to Hadleigh Castle. I love big dogs too!
4493849238_bba839dbea_b.jpg

"My dog doesn't like dogs". Well he liked Dylan :rolleyes:
4493855944_6f5b2f7963_b.jpg

(and on to Leigh on Sea) Foxy makes a nice chest warmer!
4493252279_1b968421e8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Notice the group of people in front of me hiding chocolate eggs for their children and me following!

Wonderful photos and Foxy is very cute. Dylan seems to get along well with all dogs.

Heather R

Lovely photos, Pauline. :) Dylan and Foxy look so sweet together. I hope your dad gets a little dog just like Foxy, so Dylan will have another play buddy. :)

I so wish I lived where you do, Pauline. It looks so beautiful and tranquil.

I so wish I lived where you do, Pauline. It looks so beautiful and tranquil.

We have the best of both wolds here. I live in a what we call a commuter town, it's 45 mins on the train to London, but have woods, stables and donkeys just round the corner.

They look like they're having the time of their lives....
Dylan doesnt look at all traumatised by his adventure:p

He was really good, not too tired, happy with Foxy's constant attention. Make me think maybe a puppy would be better than an oldie for Dylan?

What a great place to live! Wonderful photos, Pauline, Did I read donkeys! Are they wild?

Last edited:
Back