• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a few random

sarahso

Poppy Pickle

CIMG0275.jpg

Tug of love

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0357.jpg

bookends.jpg

CIMG0228.jpg

A couple of the big uns so you can see what they get upto!

they have both been pretty poorly, Thor is still unwell looking very unhappy hear as Freya was in the vets having an op....

allbymyslef.jpg

.. and my beuatiful girl recuperating, she has a tumour and has just had it removed, we are hoping and praying that she gets the all clear

CIMG0377.jpg

They are all lovely -- hope the two big furries are on the mend and Freya is fully clear. When will you know?

Thank you.

we have been told 10 - 14 days with bank holiday.

its been such a shock, she started bleeding internally last saturday whilst we were at agility, she was obviously in a lot of pain. we took her to the vets, after going back n to last week they found a tumour, right on her bum and one in her back passage, they have managed to remove them so we are hoping that she is clear now, just waiting and seeing.

Baxter has been an absolute darling, she is like his mummy and though we are trying to keep them seperate to give her peace, every opertunity he is finding her & we found him curled up on our bed with her yesterday just licking her face.. bless him!

It's always obvious from your pictures that there's a lot of love between you all. I bet you are all pulling together at a time like this. I'll keep you and the dogs in my thoughts and prayers.

Your dogs are all so sweet! I hope that the two big ones are both clear /and feeling better. Will keep them in my prayers.

Glad that Baxter gets along with Poppy Pickle. One less worry for you.

Heather R

Back