• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few new ones of Kizzy (and friends!)

Kizzys Mum

Sorry the photos are huge, not had much luck with resizing....
Photo-0056.jpg

On her lovely pillow from Tania.
Westiewalknonwesties.jpg

On a "westie walk" being non-westies!
Photo-0017.jpg

In the snow earlier in the year.
Photo-0004.jpg

Piled on the beanbag!
IMG_3786.jpg

Somebody's been sleeping in my bed... And they're still here!
IMG_3762.jpg

In the garden.
IMG_3750.jpg

Hogging the sofa!

The photos are lovely and of course she looks cute with her new pillow. :) Kizzy looks a very sweet gentle
little girl. Thank you for posting. cl*p

Grrreat photos, and lovely to see what your little tribe all look like. What kind of a cross do you think Kizzy might be? She looks just like my Poppy, who we thought at first might have Springer or even Kooikerhondje somewhere in her ancestry. But as she's got older I'm more convinced she's just an "old-fashioned" type of slightly larger Cavalier.

Whatever she is, she's gorgeous, so it doesn't matter at all - just like your Kizzy! ;)

Thanks for the comments :)
Wagtails, we thought she might be a bit springer or kooikerhondje (and we even met one of these on a walk!); but after talking to lots of people, including people who used to breed cavaliers, we have concluded that she is probably just an "old-style" cavalier! We fondly call her "the world's biggest cavalier" because she towers over others that we've met and is loooong! She's also very athletic; but definitely has the cav trait of sleeping on the sofa for a large part of the day...

Back