Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your reccomendations for food for an overweight Cavalier?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ali and Oscar View Post
    Yes they're on Bosch food at the moment but we're switching to arden grange soon, which is good quality as far as I know, its made with human grade meat meals rather then meat derivitives. Poor ali is going in for a seizure test soon so I don't want weight to be a factor in her health.
    Arden Grange is very good, I have fed it in the past, but was having problems getting the large bags, so I switched to James Wellbeloved, which is just as good.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its what we feed our dane and they sell it locally so its easier to.

Post Thanks / Like

My two have both been done and still weigh what they did before the operations. I walk them for at least an hour everyday even longer when we go out as a family into the country on the weekends. Ziggy is a lot bigger in height/ length weighing 10.6kg and he gets 60g twice daily of Burns kibble Dotty is on the bottom weight and height for the breed weighs 6.6kg she is fed 40g twice a day I give them boiled chicken/ Turkey with this occasionally.
    Treats wise I am mean sea jerky or JWB rice cakes or logic chew s which are good for the teeth.