• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teddy

Hello nick

I have been reading all the posts regrading your beloved Teddy but have been unable to put my thoughts into words until now . May I on behalf of Dawn ,Luke my girls and myself send our warmest and sincerest thoughts to you at this time of your terrible loss and also my great admiration and thanks for yours and Teddy's ultimate gesture and tribute in helping SM research as I doubt when my time comes to make these decisions if I will be as brave and thoughtful as you have been Nicki.
He was as has been stated a beautiful boy and a shining example of this wonderful breed and for which now the world of Cavaliers will be a poorer place as he is now no longer with us ,but dear Nicki I an sure that his ever lasting flame will burn deeply in your heart for ever and ever .
God Bless with love
brian

Dear Nicki
Im so sorry to hear of your loss of Teddy,a very special brave and beautiful boy,just stunning. Thank you & Trevor for the gift of Ted Bear to the SM Collection scheme,most sincerely & with admiration from my girls & I. I hope knowing how much he will help gives you comfort at this painful time.Please take care of yourselves,God bless:hug:

RIP Teddy,be happy with your friends whilst you wait at the bridgexx

Nicki,

So sorry to hear about Teddy. He was just a gorgeous boy.

Thinking of you xxx

Kirsty, Joel, Merls & Oaks

Nicki:

I have not been on CavTalk for a week or more and I just discovered your beautiful post about Teddy Bear. The photos are wonderful and, yes, remember him as he was running with his buddies, free and happy, as we know he must be now waiting for you at the Bridge.

Godspeed, Teddy Bear.

Nicki.

Again, we are so sorry for your loss, i have no idea hou your and your husband are coping at the moment, it must be incredibly hard, all i can say is that both Teddy and Fufu, are beautiful and a true credit to you both, and once more how sorry we are:hug::hug::hug::flwr:

Back