Thread: Does anyone feed RAW??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone feed RAW??

Hi
    I have been reading up about this quite a bit and am really interested in doing it with my 2. Does anyone else feed RAW to their dogs?
    I am receiving a 5kg trial puppy pakc tomorrow, so we will see if they like it or not!
    Thanks so much for any replies!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feeding Raw

I feed my girl a raw diet by Nature's Variety. Its a premixed raw diet that comes in frozen patties that I let defrost overnight in the fridge. Is the raw your talking about the same thing (or a brand?) I know you're in the UK so I'm not quite sure! If it is the same idea, my girl does wonderful on it and after trying everything, it's the only thing I have found that she loves to eat and it really agrees with her. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you go to the groups section, there is a raw feeding group. Just click on 'community' and you will see 'groups'. You can join that group and there is space within groups to have discussions etc.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

hi

i have been feeding raw for a number of years, mostly due to the lack of real good ready made dog food.
    have never had any problems, dogs' coats always shiny, eyes bright, tails bushy

now, however, i find it increasingly difficult to find good quality raw dog food, undless i want to go out and buy meat for my dogs from the butchers shop. this is a bit cost-intensive, though.

so with the increased number of good quality, grain free kibble foods, i have switched from raw to kibble. only fish i still feed raw once or twice/week.