• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does anyone feed RAW??

Hi
I have been reading up about this quite a bit and am really interested in doing it with my 2. Does anyone else feed RAW to their dogs?
I am receiving a 5kg trial puppy pakc tomorrow, so we will see if they like it or not!
Thanks so much for any replies!

Feeding Raw

I feed my girl a raw diet by Nature's Variety. Its a premixed raw diet that comes in frozen patties that I let defrost overnight in the fridge. Is the raw your talking about the same thing (or a brand?) I know you're in the UK so I'm not quite sure! If it is the same idea, my girl does wonderful on it and after trying everything, it's the only thing I have found that she loves to eat and it really agrees with her. Good luck!

If you go to the groups section, there is a raw feeding group. Just click on 'community' and you will see 'groups'. You can join that group and there is space within groups to have discussions etc. :)

hi

i have been feeding raw for a number of years, mostly due to the lack of real good ready made dog food.
have never had any problems, dogs' coats always shiny, eyes bright, tails bushy:)

now, however, i find it increasingly difficult to find good quality raw dog food, undless i want to go out and buy meat for my dogs from the butchers shop. this is a bit cost-intensive, though.

so with the increased number of good quality, grain free kibble foods, i have switched from raw to kibble. only fish i still feed raw once or twice/week.

Back