• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very happy

pippa

I brought my three for their annual check-up to my vet last wednesday.

They all got the all clear, well almost ( pippin has epilepsy, but is doing well on the meds and liver test came back clear and Gus is a little deaf)

What I am so pleased about is my vet said all three have good hearts and no signs of a murmer :) My vet was both pleased and surprised as my boys are 6yrs almost 6yrs and 8 and 1/2 yrs.

Last edited:
Always great to have a report like that. My three oldest (6.5 yrs, 7.5 yrs, and 9 yrs old) are heart murmur clear. Only my 2 year old has a murmur. But he is a little pistol and you'd never know it. Congrats on getting a clean cardiac bill of health.

That's wonderful news - so happy for you!:D

When we saw the veterinary cardiologist recently, he listened to India and Chocolate. India is heart clear at nearly age 7, and Chocolate at age 9 has an 'innocent murmur' which can only be heard (grade 1) when they stand her up on her hind legs.

Back