• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cat and dog!

Scottie

I thought I would show off my 2 pets, luckily I managed to get them both to stay still at the same time!
Charlie is the golden retriever, Misty is the cat, who has made it her mission in life to boss the dog around:)
SDC11242.jpg

Had to laugh about the cat. When we visit our daughter, her 2 cats keep our golden in line;). Abigail, the cavalier, hasn't met them as yet.

Heather R

Thanks, Charlie has such a sweet nature that the cat walks all over him, dances on his bed, drinks from his water bowl and he just lets her!
heather r - how do you find having a goldie and cavalier, do they get on together, they seem to have the same nature, just a difference in size :)

Pam so often I hear of people who have Goldens and Cavaliers together - they do seem to have similar natures.

My first Cavalier came from a breeder who had had Goldens {and still had one!} and Cavaliers together for many years. Her last Golden was 10, and was so good with the pups :D

Thats a really cute pic of them together. My cats wont go anywhere near the dogs.

Back