• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have an announcement to make!!!

*Pauline*

Remember I was trying to get the B&T on the Preloved website? Well there was a rescue called The Little Dog Rescue who were trying to get hold of her and the other Cavaliers to make sure they were spayed etc before they were rehomed safely. I contacted Chris who runs The Little Dog Rescue to say if she got the B&T, would she please keep her for me. Well no one heard back from Preloved, the dogs had all gone.

I looked at The Little Dog Rescue website and almost went for a little Yorkie x terrier but he had already gone. Chris rang me to tell me about 4 Cavaliers whose owner had died. There was a B&T, 17 months old, and would I like her.

I had almost given up on the idea of another Cavalier. Who could blame me after what we went through with Dylan. But I got my head around it very quickly, all in one day! If there are any problems at least I know how to look after her well. The vet has seen her and she is fine. I checked out insurance and got a good quote.

Pepsi is in season right now so I can't have her yet but I can't wait.

I can't tell you how happy I am :jmp: She is actually quite perfect, house trained, good with children, good manners. Her foster mum, Mandy, says she will sit when you ask her but I can teach her some new tricks. I am getting updates and pics which is lovely. Mandy did want to keep her but she has 3 dogs already. She very kindly agreed to keep her a bit longer till her season ends. I'll arrange the spay.

I hope you like her.

4514401540_de5aaff2a5_o.jpg

4514403504_e7fb242a4f_o.jpg

I am so happy you finally found another Cavalier. Oh my God you must be so exited.:*nana:
She is so gorgeous. Do you know how long you will have to wait?

OH that's fantastic news Pauline, many congratulations!!

So excited for you - and I'm sure Dylan will enjoy having a companion :D

I wish you many happy, HEALTHY years together :)

Congratulations Pauline,
She's just about to become one of the luckiest little cavaliers...
Sins

Congratulations Pauline and of course to Dylan, I am so pleased for you and I am sure she will make a great play mate for Dylan - she is beautiful, I really love black and tans.:jump:

Pam

Last edited:
Congratulations Pauline :D
She is beautiful. I hope Dylan is as happy about this news as you are!

Aww she looks lovely, congratulations Pauline, double the love and laughter, dare I say it double the trouble :D (only joking). Looking forward to the the pictures of both Dylan and Pepsi together :)

Pepsi looks gorgous and looks very gentle and sweet. Congratulations, I am sure Dylan will enjoy the company. :)

Congratulations she looks gorgeous. You must be so excited - its going to be a long two weeks!:D

Oh Pauline she is just precious!!!

Congratulations- I have such a soft spot for B&T's- im so jealous!!

She is a very very lucky girl!

Oh Pauline, she is just so beautiful!!!:p

I, too, cant wait to see more pictures.:snap:

Nick

Back