Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Thinking About Organizing A Sponsored Dog Walk in Dublin...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I've approx 4 willing to go on the walk depending in date, so if you can think of a date I'll let them know & see if they can make it! This can happen-woo hoo
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

I can be at a Dublin walk - count us in

Post Thanks / Like

Desrae why dont you post this on the facebook page, or maybe you could contact Kirsty to post it as it will show up on all members updates then as she is creator, whereas your post would only show up on the cavtalk wall...i think thats how it works anyway, please anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If you need any help organising it dont hesitate to ask, and as I said if you are doing a walk down this end of the country we will be there, but Dublin is a bit far to travel especially in warm weather. Best of luck and well done for trying to organise this
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelli View Post
    Desrae why dont you post this on the facebook page, or maybe you could contact Kirsty to post it as it will show up on all members updates then as she is creator, whereas your post would only show up on the cavtalk wall...i think thats how it works anyway, please anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If you need any help organising it dont hesitate to ask, and as I said if you are doing a walk down this end of the country we will be there, but Dublin is a bit far to travel especially in warm weather. Best of luck and well done for trying to organise this
    That is a good idea. I'll do that...

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a simultaneous walk in Cork/Dublin/Waterford could be a possibility. I think Rupert's Fund would benefit from a high visibility event and I thought this would be just the thing. Although if anyone has any other ideas for events that might be easier and bring people together, let me know!