• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cav fest! spot the difference!

sarahso

we bumped into two gorgeous cavs on our walk today!

we could hardly tell the difference between them and Baxter!

another Poppy, who had 3 legs as her mummy squashe it when she was tiny, and a little boy - sorry didnt catch his name! who had brain damage, he was adorable and held his head on a tilt, he gets a little confused sometimes, but even with their disabilities lead a full and happy life, beautiful to see them all playing, and Freya!

Baxter and Poppy - the other Poppy not mine!
baxterfriend.jpg

Baxter Poppy & Poppy!
4cavs.jpg

3baxters.jpg

for those that remeber, Freya was undergoing tests as she had a tumour, thank God it is not cancerous, a very nasty infection for which she is on an 8 week course of antibiotics & steroids, im not sure as yet what it is called until i speak to the vet who operated on her, she will be seeing him again on Saturday & then every 5 days for them to asses and check her medication is ok as it is very strong.

Cute photos of the cavaliers and I'm so glad that Freya's problem was not cancer. Hopefully the antibiotics will get rid of problem.

Heather R

Back