Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fufu

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Fufu

Fufu sadly left us this afternoon.

Her quality of life had been deteriorating of late, she had bad arthritis, also a bad heart {but not in CHF}, but she had been battling another bout of Pancreatitis and very sadly this time she was not winning

She has been an amazing dog, bounced back so many times even from HGE and Pancreatitis, but this time she did not want to eat and was in pain, so we decided that the kindest thing to do was to let her go.

This is so very very hard for us after losing Teddy just a week ago.

Fufu actually belongs to my friend Debbie, but had been living with us for the last 2 years and had become one of the family.

Fufu was 12 in February and left us a wonderful legacy including our doggie family.

This was taken a couple of years ago - sadly now she looked somewhat older and more frail, but this is how we want to remember her

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Im very sorry for another loss , she was a beautiful dog, what a lovely picture of her, may she run free with teddy and my Molly at Rainbow Bridge .
    Molly RIP 04/08/2000 - 18/01/2010 -Forever in our hearts xx

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry Nicki. She looks like she was a lovely dog. I'm sure she is with Teddy now.
    Kimberly

Little girl Bailey 5 years old
    Little boy Dylan 4 years old

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll pm you x
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it seems like I've been doing too much crying lately with all these cavaliers dying and being newly diagnosed with SM. Nicki, I'm so sorry about Fufu. Run like the wind Fufu - find Teddy!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of this double blow of losing two lovely doggies so close. At least they will be together now, running free.
    Judy

Chaos B/T Cavalier girl (1.1.2004) Armani Chinese Crested girl (16.12.2002) Onyx Chinese Crested Boy (1.8.2009)

Post Thanks / Like

My heart is just breaking for you Nicki....to lose Fufu so soon after Teddy....I'm so so sorry. She was a beautiful girl and really seemed to have nine lives. Rest well Fufu and run free.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, im so very sorry for your loss,so soon after Teddy.Both so beautiful & special,my heart breaks for you.Perhaps its small comfort at this dreadful time to know Teddy would have been waiting for her & able to show her around. God bless Fufu

Tania has asked me to pass on her condolences,she is away as her Dad is ill but wants you to know that she is thinking of you & she is so so sorry for your loss

Please look after yourself x
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nicki, I am so sorry. You have had more than your share of grief -- more than anyone should ever have to deal with in the past few months, with the last week being particularly difficult. FuFu was another one of those special ones and I always enjoyed hearing about her. I know she had had her ups and downs in recent times, and had bounced back over and over. My thoughts are with you yet again.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nicki what can I say except my thoughts are with you all yet again.
    I fell in love with FUFU's face when I saw her , yet another stunner
    gone to the bridge.

Love
    Nanette
    HollyDolly