• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fufu

Nicki

Fufu sadly left us this afternoon.

Her quality of life had been deteriorating of late, she had bad arthritis, also a bad heart {but not in CHF}, but she had been battling another bout of Pancreatitis and very sadly this time she was not winning :(:(

She has been an amazing dog, bounced back so many times even from HGE and Pancreatitis, but this time she did not want to eat and was in pain, so we decided that the kindest thing to do was to let her go.

This is so very very hard for us after losing Teddy just a week ago.

Fufu actually belongs to my friend Debbie, but had been living with us for the last 2 years and had become one of the family.

Fufu was 12 in February and left us a wonderful legacy including our doggie family.

This was taken a couple of years ago - sadly now she looked somewhat older and more frail, but this is how we want to remember her

original.jpg

Im very sorry for another loss , she was a beautiful dog, what a lovely picture of her, may she run free with teddy and my Molly at Rainbow Bridge .

I'm so sorry Nicki. She looks like she was a lovely dog. I'm sure she is with Teddy now.

Oh, it seems like I've been doing too much crying lately with all these cavaliers dying and being newly diagnosed with SM. Nicki, I'm so sorry about Fufu. Run like the wind Fufu - find Teddy!

So sorry to hear of this double blow of losing two lovely doggies so close. At least they will be together now, running free.

My heart is just breaking for you Nicki....to lose Fufu so soon after Teddy....I'm so so sorry. She was a beautiful girl and really seemed to have nine lives. Rest well Fufu and run free.

Nicki, im so very sorry for your loss,so soon after Teddy.Both so beautiful & special,my heart breaks for you.Perhaps its small comfort at this dreadful time to know Teddy would have been waiting for her & able to show her around. God bless Fufu:hug:

Tania has asked me to pass on her condolences,she is away as her Dad is ill but wants you to know that she is thinking of you & she is so so sorry for your loss:hug:

Please look after yourself x

Nicki, I am so sorry. You have had more than your share of grief -- more than anyone should ever have to deal with in the past few months, with the last week being particularly difficult. FuFu was another one of those special ones and I always enjoyed hearing about her. I know she had had her ups and downs in recent times, and had bounced back over and over. My thoughts are with you yet again.

Nicki what can I say except my thoughts are with you all yet again.
I fell in love with FUFU's face when I saw her , yet another stunner
gone to the bridge.:(

Love
Nanette

I can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through. My heart is breaking just thinking of how you must be feeling so soon after Teddy.
Run free little Fufu.

Hello Nicki

I am lost for words again Nick ,for this to happen so soon after Teddy it is so hard to take in and believe .I am so so sorry for you Nicki to have gone through this double tragedy and have lost two beautiful Cavaliers so quickly, it must be totally devastating for you.
My heartfelt condolences to you both.

brian:(:(

I'm so sorry Nicki,what an awful choice to have to make so soon after Ted.
She was such a remarkable girl.
Sins

Nicki,
Like others have said at least she and Teddy can run together now.

Hugs

Mel:hug::hug:

So Sorry

I'm so sorry to hear about Fufu and so close to Teddy's passing.

Sending warm, healing thoughts your way

x

Last edited:
Oh no. I am so sorry Nicki. I cannot imagine how much in despair you must feel, at least Fufu is free from pain, what a beautiful girl! My heart goes out to you and your family.:(

For Fufu, with many tears - run free sweet girl
Sparklingtulip.gif

The Dog’s Legacy

When humans die, they make a will to leave their homes and all they have to those they love. I too would make a will if I could write.
To some poor wistful, lonely stray – I’d leave my happy home,
My dish, my cosy bed, my cushioned chair, my toy.
The well loved lap, the gentle stroking hand, the loving voice, the place I made in someone's heart,
The love that at the last could help me to a peaceful painless end held in loving arms.

When I should die, oh do not say,
"No more a pet I'll have, to grieve me by her loss"
But rather seek some lonely, unloved dog and give my place to them.

This is the legacy I leave behind - 'tis all I have to give.

I'm so sorry for your loss of 2 precious cavaliers in such a short period of time.

Fufu was lovely!

Heather R

Back