• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fufu

oh Nicki, I have just seen that you have lost two beloved cavvies in such short time...I am so so so sorry for you, you poor things...sorry, dont know what else to say....:(

Nicki, Can't imagine how you are feeling at the moment. Truly devastating to lose Fufu so soon after Teddy. Thinking of you at this sad time. :hug:

Thank you so much everyone for all the lovely posts, also to those whom have very kindly PM'd and e-mailed.:flwr::flwr:

My apologies for my PM box being full, I'm going to empty it now...

My husband was reading messages out to me - I had to go to the crematorium again yesterday, it's just over 160 mile round trip and I was exhausted and completely drained from all the emotion and trying to keep myself together for the trip. I hadn't been able to come on until now - it's still hard to type.

The crematorium are really lovely - it's a husband and wife team offering a very personal service. Sadly I've got to know them rather well over the last 2 years :(:(

They very kindly arranged so that I could drop Fufu to them, then go off for about 4 hours and then be able to pick her up so I could bring her ashes home. It's helped to have her home so quickly.

Our home is feeling very empty - we were fostering Esme for Debbie and she left us at the end of last month; then with Teddy and Fufu going, we've dropped from 7 to 4 dogs in just a few weeks.

At the moment most of the time I'm feeling numb - which I think is a blessing and maybe just my way of coping. It's the small things that are setting me off - getting out too many bowls or treats, a change in the greetings when I get home {Teddy gave such enthusiastic greetings and used to be so pleased to see me}; Fufu used to bark for her treat!!

Marie-Anne, that is a lovely poem, thank you. :flwr:

So sorry Nikki

Im only just reading this today as I havent had any internet connection for a while.

I cant imagine how upset you must be at this time and feel sooo sorry that tragedy has struck twice in such a short space if time.
Please take comfort in knowing Teddy and Fufu are together and not lonely xxx

There are no words:cry*ing:

Im sooo sorry xx

Thank you so much - Fufu is very sadly missed, she really did rule the house, us included LOL

Attachments

• Fufu_MG_5904.jpg
    Fufu_MG_5904.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 11
I am so sorry for your loss. It feels so unfair to lose two wonderful dogs within such a short time. I send you all my warmest thoughts and greetings :flwr: :hug:

Nicki, I'm so sorry for your loss of Fufu; it is heartbreaking to know that you and Trevor are going through this again. It just seems so unfair. You're both in our thoughts.

Nicki,

I can't believe we missed this thread, we are so sorry for your loss, just wanted you to know, that you'r in our thoughts :hug::hug::hug:

R.

Nicki
I always get upset reading the memorials and now after finding out who Fufu was I am so saddened, ever so sorry, She is so like Ben.

Thank you everyone - a special thank you to James, I'm sure you won't mind me telling people that Fufu was Ben's Mum :)

Back