• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Four On The Beach

Hi Brian,

We really enjoyed your video. Your little ladies are totally adorable and looked to be having a great time on the beach

Brian; I only wish that I could let our Abigail off leash to frolic like your 4. They look so happy and full of:luv:

Heather R

Hello merello an heather

And thank you for your kind posts .I do try and let them all run free on most walks ,we go to a large park which is very safe to let them go and also to the area on this video which again is a very safe with no roads near and therefore no cars anywhere, and if the tide is in we all walk along the sandhills up on top of the embankment .And what does give me most enjoyment is when they all start chasing each other ,I find this totally absorbing ,relaxing and it fills me with utter contentment and happiness and a huge smile on my face. I just love just to stand and watch them all having so much fun .Thats what my dreams are made of .:):):):)cavtinycavtinycavtinycavtiny

Brian,

There's nothing better than seeing your Cav off lead. We've only had Kaley two weeks but her recall is pretty good and she stays pretty close to us so we love letting her off lead at an enclosed area in our local park where we used to love exercising Sonny and Kaley loves the braes near our home. She enjoys a good run there but keeps a watchful eye to keep us in sight.

You're lucky to have such a beautiful beach close by!!

Carol

Wow, a great place to walk, and a great sight to see your gorgeous girls running free, :luv: Thanks for posting, :)

that's a fantastic beach Brian - it's wonderful to see them running around like that.

Like you I so enjoy watching ours having a good run and play - it is totally absorbing and relaxing.

That's a lovely video Brian.I love to see them running around like that, they really go for it don't they?

A lovely touch there with the Rolling Stones too ;)

Back