• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish us Luck!!

Karen and Ruby

Charlie is going in tomorrow to be neutered and to have his ECG aswell.

It has been 6 months since the last scan so i pray nothing has changed.
Luckily my vets have been very kind and agreed to do everything under the same anaesthetic so that he doesnt need to be un necersarily put under as it worrys me with his heart being so bad.

He will go in for his Op at about 11am and once taken off the anaesthetic they will do the dcan whilest he is still sleepy! Last time they had to sedate him as he was too wiggly to do it awake- he really doesnt like being poked and prodded around!!

Bless him

Very best of luck!
Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.I know it's a worry,but with any luck it'll be a problem free procedure.
Sins

We are all thinking of you and there are lots of little paws crossed here. Hope all goes well.

I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow for the neuter and ECG. Are you working or have a plan to keep busy? :hug:

Fingers crossed for you and Charlie today - I'm sure all will go smoothly
Sparklingtulip.gif

Hi all

Thanks for all the well wishes- they definatly worked!!

He is home and well, all be it very very sleepy :l*v:

I wont be speaking to the cardiologist untill the morning so cant give any updates there but the neuter went very well and no problems with the anaesthetic which is always my greatest worry!!
Will let you all know how his heart is tomorrow :xfngr:

That's good news, keep us posted when you have the results from the cardiologist - paws crossed here

Back