• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tae Yang loves his Hoodie

PapayaTaeYang

ETA
I'm not sure what has happened here - I've asked Karlin to have a look when she has time. Do you have a photo hosting site such as photobucket? It might be easier to upload to there.

Sorry about that

Nicki

Last edited by a moderator:
I struggled with photos to start with, but if you resize your photos smaller, I do mine about 12" or so and then upload them into Photobucket. Then left click on the img code for the picture in photobucket and when in the post where you want it, right click and paste it that should work.:smile:

I had awful trouble at first - being a flickr newbie too!! Getting there now tho!! Best of luck!! :)

I've found uploading them to photobucket first really easy to use....then just copy the img code and paste it here..

Back