• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

On the beach at Leysdown

Charlotte

On Sunday me, my mum and dad and my friend went to Leysdown. When we got there we went on the beach and when i looked at Charlie he had all sand on his nose :p I had to take a picture of it because he looks so cute! :l*v:

After we went on the beach me and my friend went to the arcade and went on the 2p machines, i won 6 animal keyrings! After that me and my friend went on the bumper cars which i had never been on before and when i first got in it i kept going round and round because i didnt know how to drive it, unfortunatly my mum didnt get that on camera but she said we could go on them again and she'd take a video of us, hehe.
After that we went on a ride which i thought was quite scary because i've never really been on many rides before, it was fast. My mum got us on video and i cant stop watching it and looking at my face expressions :p

^^ This is my favourite one, a lovely close up of the nose :)

Back