• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I got the coolist pic

Joye

last Sunday at the Greater Chicagoland Cavalier Rescue Paw-ty!

background.jpg

That is my 2 pups, Charlie and Penny. They had so much fun playing with all the other Cavaliers there, for hours! We got to eat, shop, and watch a drill team. I saw Truman from our play group there too. We got to visit. It was a lot of fun!

Joye, that picture is adorable! I volunteered at the photo booth for 2 hours and saw a ton of cute pictures, and even cuter Cavaliers! I had to keep my Truman on a lead while I was working because he kept trying to run into the photo booth! :rolleyes: I was there for 5 hours and we had a wonderful time - there must have been over 100 Cavaliers there.

Here are a few pics from the event:

4544481128_2ef36d1f3d.jpg

4544480582_b789f3ca76.jpg

Ooo, fun pics Carrie, got any more? My daughter took some, haven't seen those yet.

You did get a good picture...I bet that looks great on your desk in a frame. Looks like you all had fun.

Back