• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund website

For those who have donated on behalf of their dog(s) and would like for me to put up a picture and some words as a memorial -- and to transfer those that are already up in the fund forum -- let me know as I am setting up a memorial and honours section for anyone who makes a donation and would like to post a memorial or in honour of their dogs -- either the special dogs of the past or those you have now. :)

I am told the Fund has now covered the scans for five dogs, which have all been scanned. Another seven have been chosen to be scanned and are awaiting the next scanning day.

That will use up our current resources but we will raise more, and scan more dogs. b*n*n* The search goes on for clear dogs, and in particular it would greatly benefit the breed to scan some of the older stud dogs or former stud dogs. The implications for the breed if no fully clear older studs are found is profound -- trying to find those clear dogs is critical. Please talk to any breeders or anyone who might own a retired stud dog, if you know them, about the possibility of scanning such older dogs. They can talk to Penny Knowler about the project.

Please keep thinking about fundraising projects and if you haven't donated and find yourself with an extra 10 euro/pounds/dollars, consider sending it this month to Rupert's Fund. :) Nicki also has a monthly reminder set up on the board calendar for anyone who wants to give a little each month -- maybe a fiver here and there. Gentle on the pocket each time -- but over a year, a fiver a month would cover almost half the cost of a scan!

Back