• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lindylou

lindylou

hi
can anyone help me
im having problems posting my photo of my louie i would love to show you how long his ears are

I have the same problem and haven't figured it out yet. I used flickr to post a link for some photos, that was all I could figure out. Did you look in the Introduction section? I did that, but I'm not that technologically advanced, so I gave up!
I would love to see Louie's ears on a big pic alright, they look pretty awesome in your avatar!

I tried for ages lol Have almost got the hang of it now...On Flickr on the top of the photo you want it says sizes (or similar) click on that and then select medium. Scroll down and you'll see a long code, copy this to the thread and your pic should show up :)

hi teresa
thanks for your reply i tried photo bucket but got no were going to try flicker, uploaded my profile photo and louie long ears photo so that is a start.i have some photos of my 2 cavalier's who are at the bridge who i carnt wait to show them to all of you's at cavaliertalk

take care
lindylou

I tried for ages lol Have almost got the hang of it now...On Flickr on the top of the photo you want it says sizes (or similar) click on that and then select medium. Scroll down and you'll see a long code, copy this to the thread and your pic should show up :)

hi desrae

thanks for your reply i tried photobucket but got no where ive uploaded my photo on my profile and a photo of louie long ears but im the same as you are with technologically i have photo's of my 2 ckc who are at the bridge and would love to show them of to cavaliertalk

take care
lindylou

I have the same problem and haven't figured it out yet. I used flickr to post a link for some photos, that was all I could figure out. Did you look in the Introduction section? I did that, but I'm not that technologically advanced, so I gave up!
I would love to see Louie's ears on a big pic alright, they look pretty awesome in your avatar!

Back