• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Red Postmans elastic bands

Teresa

On three occasions Barney has pooped red elastic bands, I did wonder where they were coming from and it's the ones the post people drop!!!!!

Even with me keeping an eye on him this has happened three times in as many months.....As I'm looking I've noticed them everywhere, can they not put them in their bags and get them re-used?

I think as dog walkers we should pick them up and post them back!!

It most probably is the ones posties drop, they are indeed everywhere, I read somewhere of people trying to get them charged with littering.
I would watch your dog very closely as more than a couple could obviously cause a blockage.

or better still, if your 'red bands' postman lives local get the grandchildren & their friends to play a game of 'who can flick the most bands straight onto the postmans front garden hedge' icon_whistling

Back