• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Penny, the Prinkles thief!

Zoe bowie

I came home from work today & started my nightly routine of cleaning, cooking human food & cooking doggie food; I feed Penny & Des a mixture of chicken, brown rice & kibble. I left the doors open into the tv room while I washed the floors, suddenly I hear a large scraping noise, I looked around, nothing, get back to cleaning & I hear the noise again..I go into the tv room & there is Ms Penny McMinx with her head IN the tube of Prinkles and trying to get her head out!!!! I thought I was going to die laughing!! Think I could find my phone to take a photo....no! What I am amazed at is she got the tin down from the table, plastic cover off all before her head got stuck! Ah she is a clever one!!!

:lol::lol: amazing how these things always seem happen when there is nothing to hand to record it on. Gave me a giggle just thinking about it.

:rotfl:
That picture would have been priceless, maybe she'll do it again? Just kidding...

Back