• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tug of war, a new technique...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: hilarious, might try that technique myself when I want something, it seemed to work for Poppy!

Too funny, I think it was the noise she made rather than the tugging that made him let her have it.:p

Very cute; perhaps Poppy getting into the bed made the decision to give up the toyicon_nwunsure

Heather R

Dylan might need to get used to her ways but I'm certainly enjoying the cuddles. Poppy loves to sleep with her face on mine! The closer the better for her. I'm not getting much sleep at night with the odd paw in my ribs but she makes for a good comforter for an afternoon nap!

Oh Pauline poor Dylan. He looks totally confused, tilting his head on the side like that. It did make me laugh but i feel sorry for the little fellow.

That was really cute. Dylan is having a time of it! Poppy gets his favourite toy AND his bed. Awww.

Back