• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake

oh no we are so very sorry to hear this dreadful news :(:(

So soon after Jazzie too - at least they will be together.

I am so, so sorry -- each loss is so difficult and you have lost some much loved dogs in the last while. Thinking of you at such a hard time. :flwr:

Aileen, you are always amongst the first to post a little comfort to so many people on here when they lose a much loved companion, and now we must try to support you if we can. Impossible to know quite what to say, other than we will be thinking of you and hoping Jake is running free with all our Bridge babies.

Take care of yourself and let us know how you are feeling when you are able.
Heartblowingpoog.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. It is dreadful for you, and I send you my warmest thoughts in this difficult time :flwr:

122900_003_22.jpg

Jake was a beautiful boy Aileen and I am so so sorry to read that he has gone to the bridge. I wish I could take your pain away :hug::hug:

Thinking of you Aileen at this very difficult time and remembering how much you care for everyone else, we all think the world of you xxx :(:flwr: :hug:

So sorry to read about Jake, what a beautiful boy he was. Thinking of you at this very sad time.:hug:

Back