• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Charlie

Charlotte

Hi,
Today we took Charlie back to the vets again because his breathing was worrying us, normally the vets isnt open on Saturdays apart from Emergencys so thankfully we got an emergency appointment. The last time we went there was last Friday on the 23rd when we was diagnosed with an enlarged heart. The vet said today that he has got a chest infection which is making his breathing worst then it would be normally and with his bad heart its not good. He's taken Charlie in for today to keep an eye on him. We have to ring the vets up at 3:30pm today to see how he is. The vet said that he wants to put him on heart tablets because the tablets he was on before are steriods and water tablets. His coughing has come back again aswell because of the chest infection.
Its been a very exhausting week or so.... :(

Charlotte, I am sorry to read about Charlie, I am sure he will be fine when he is put on the heart tablets. Have PMd you.

Hi Charlotte, I am so sorry this has happened. Sending Charlie our loving thoughts.
:hug:

Thanks everyone we're just about to leave to pick him up from the vets, they rang while we was out, they said on the phone that he is a bit better now so fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear he's been ill again.You'll be glad to get him home for the weekend.
Best wishes to Charlie for a speedy recovery.
Sins

Just got home with Charlie we have to take him back on Wednesday for a check up. He's slightly better, at the moment he's sleeping which i havnt seen him do for about a week, he's been put on tablets for his chest infection, the vet said he'll probably be better in a few days because it'll take a few days to work. He's still breathing a bit fast but he's just started the medication. I'll update you again soon, thank you for being so nice :l*v:

Oh poor little thing. Please pass on a gentle kiss from me. Chicken soup is good at times like this. Takes less effort to digest.

At the moment he's in his bed sleeping because he hasnt had much sleep for the past week or so because of the infection and breathing. At least now he's sleeping in his bed because he never was before, and his breathing is slightly better, not so heavy.
Thanks for the support :l*v:

Thats good that he is sleeping which will do him good and hopefully Charlie will soon feel much better.

Sleep should do him a world of good -- glad he is back home with you. :flwr:

So sorry about Charlie feeling so poorly. Hoping all of you are having cuddles and catching up on some well deserved rest.:slp:

Glad Charlie is home safe with you and hope the sleep will make him feel better. :)

My Nan used to tell me sleep is the best cure.Sounds like a bit or RnR will do him the world of good.

Sending more healing thoughts

x

Back