• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Undecided.

Bet

I did'nt know where to Post this, so here goes.

It conerns what I've been mentioning for ages, that many of to-day's Cavaliers have Shorter Legs than about 20 years ago.

Also the CH .Rose Mullion of Ottermouth born 20-7-1967,is getting mentioned because of his nice Head.

This Head is so different from what many of to-day's Cavaliers now have.

They now have a Deep Stop.

There is a Photo of him in the UK CKCS CLUB'S BOOK of Champions ,page 84.

He is what I remember that Cavaliers used to look like.

I think that his mention proves the point that many of the Cavaliers of to'day ,have an altered appearance from what they had in days gone by.

His mention which is on another Cavalier Forum, is being made by some Cavalier Breeders.

Bet

Also he did'nt have the Long Back that so many of to-day's seem to have.

Undecided

I did'nt know where to Post this, so here goes.

It conerns what I've been mentioning for ages, that many of to-day's Cavaliers have Shorter Legs than about 20 years ago.

Also the CH .Rose Mullion of Ottermouth born 20-7-1967,is getting mentioned because of his nice Head.

This Head is so different from what many of to-day's Cavaliers now have.

They now have a Deep Stop.

There is a Photo of him in the UK CKCS CLUB'S BOOK of Champions ,page 84.

He is what I remember that Cavaliers used to look like.

I think that his mention proves the point that many of the Cavaliers of to'day ,have an altered appearance from what they had in days gone by.

His mention which is on another Cavalier Forum, is being made by some Cavalier Breeders.

Bet

Also he did'nt have the Long Back that so many of to-day's seem to have.

Undecided .

I think it was mentioned at the SM Seminar on Sunday by Dr Rusbridge about a Big Head and a Leggy Dog.

I have had another look at both Ch Rosemullion of Ottermouth,page 84 in the UK CKCS CLUB's BOOK of Champions,and Ch Requiem of Ottermouth page 89.

They for sure look like Cavalier DOGS ,not the Pretty look that a good number of Cavalier Dogs have to-day, you really do wonder whether whether they are Cavalier Dogs or Cavalier Bitches when looking at them.

Also they had Longer Legs ,not like the Short Legs of many of To-days' Cavaliers.

They were greatly admired by Cavalier Breeders , what would be the reason for the change to the look many Cavaliers' have to-day.

For a wee bit of interest I got the Ages from Mrs Biddle ,who was the Breeder and Owner of both those Two Cavaliers.

Ch Rosemullion of Ottermouth lived to 13 years.

His sire .Ch. Vairire Osiris also lived to 13

Dam

Rosette of Ottermouth ,was also 13 when she died,and her Dam. Ch, Roulette of Templehill ,lived to14.

Ch. Requiem of Ottermouth lived to 12

Bet

Back