• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the best cure for heart ache xx

shell1805

004-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

002-1.jpg

we lost our beloved lab sullivan 4 weeks ago to stomach tumors, he was only 4. sometimes it feels like the doggy footprint on our hearts is too much to bear and then you look into those big eyes of bentleys and you know that one day you will forget the bad memories of that last month with him and only remember the good times. i just thought i would share with you the adorable face that more oftne than not makes us laugh when all we want to do is cry xx

and heres one for all the footbal fans, my husband couldnt resist getting him this today. you could say we are spoiling him lots lately but thats never a bad thing:

020-1.jpg

023.jpg

What lovely expressions, those eyes just melt your heart, thank you for sharing such lovely photos. :)

I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved Sullivan and am glad you find comfort in Bentley. :hug:

Oh I'm so sorry about your Sullivan :(:(

I can empathise with you, we suffered a double heartache last month losing two of our beloved Cavaliers.

The youngsters here are really helping - those little furry bodies are great for drying the tears, and they give you such unconditional love and totally adore you, whatever mood you are in. They always manage to make you laugh too...

Wonderful photos, so pleased that Bentley is helping to heal your pain.

Spoiling with love is the best way to live with a Cavalier :l*v:

i think its the fact that bentley idolised sullivan, he was his big brother and watching bentley every day is like a piece of sullivan lives on in him. bentley has adapted so well, its gives us the strength to see such a little fighter in him. its just breaks my heart to see him on his own, but we will all adapt. he's the little dog about town now, comes absolutley everywhere with us :) xx

nicki i am so sorry for your loss, losing sullivan has nearly destroyed us i cant imagine how hard that must have been for you, to lose 2 at once. brings a tear to my eye (big hug) xx

I am so sorry to hear about Sullivan. I am so glad you got Bentley to help you through your pain.
Bentley looks a little sweetie.:luv:

Back