• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM Research Barneys contribution

Good luck to you and Barney tomorrow Theresa.
Wishing you all the best for a good result.
Sins

Thanks to you both!! :)

I thought I might have to wait to hear...Not keen on Barney being put out either but I'm sure he'll bounce back but will probably be jumped on by Cassie when he's home....Might give him my bed for once for some peace and quiet.

As for Barney I think the worst thing for him will be having no bedtime biscuit in a min or breakfast in the morning!! He loves his food, I'll feel mean feeding Cassie and not him...

Well what will be will be....dropped Barney at ten he was so chilled out he fell asleep in the waiting room lol

Well that's good to hear - bless him.

I'm sure you will be on edge all day but the anaesthetics are brilliant now, Stone Lion are fantastic and very experienced with anaesthetics.

It will probably be worse for you than for him!!

I think you're right!! Cassie isn't missing him so that's ok....

He's at Bath referrals so closer to home. I've not been there before but they seem very good.

Barney's home :) None the worse for wear and extremely keen to get his chops around a bowl of chicken!!!!!:):)

No news until Clare sees his scan though...

It's good to know he made it home safe and sound.He deserves that bowl of chicken:)
Sins

Glad Barneys home none the worse for wear. :xfngr: for a good result. You shouldn't have to wait too long. Clare did Minnie's MRI on a Thursday and she emailed me the results on the Sunday evening.

Barney's home :) None the worse for wear and extremely keen to get his chops around a bowl of chicken!!!!!:):)

No news until Clare sees his scan though...

And doesn't he deserve it..

I think we all have fingers :xfngr: crossed for him.

Back