• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Room for one more?

*Pauline*

4574477842_83f69206d2.jpg

4573844881_9082e6e883.jpg

4573846215_f9c644bde3.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of getting a bigger bed but being careful not to go mad buying things they don't need. I love Sins new dog bed for two.

:luv:Fantastic pics Pauline, they'r both looking great, everytime Lisa looks at your photos she starts going all gooey eyed, because she would absolutely love a Black and Tan:rolleyes:........ or a Ruby;)

R.

Great pics. the three in sequence really tell a sweet story!! Sooo cute.

Don't you love seeing them cuddle?

Ahh how sweet.
I think it’s time you get a bigger dog bed. Get one big enough so there is room for three. Just in case. :grin:

Poppy got in there in the end:D, looks like they might need a bigger bed. She does look from the picture as if she is bigger than Dylan.:)

Ha ha, Pauline, I love the first picture of Poppy only half in the bed. Great that she managed it in the end, was obviously trying not to squash poor Dylan.:p

Dylan looks a gentle soppy boy, he reminds me very much of Dougall surrounded by women :D

Dylan looks like he would not give her an inch or move over at all for her to settle in. I can just picture Dylan thinking "This is my bed and I was here first" Glad she did it on her own. And once she was in, it didn't seem like Dylan minded. Great pictures.

I just love how Dylan never moved, or even acknowledged Poppy moving in.....halarious !!!!! :D

Lovely photos. I am very partial to B&Ts myself :D I'll need a bigger house or one of the kids will have to move out.

Back