• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

PUPPY, at last!!!!!

...and here she is, 8 days old

qs46y9.jpg

such a clever girl, she knows the 'Down' already!;)
and her little nose is beginning look a bit like a dog's nose:)

How adorable! :l*v:
Now I want a puppy again and my husband will want a divorce:cool:
Sins

:updte:

visited Millefleur twice within the past week. monday she could walk rather well, came straight over and started chewing my shoelaces.
she is very pretty, with lots and lots of mostly white fur, and quite undaunted by her 6 'brothers'.
heidi, the breeder is a very nice lady with a lot of experience. she will surely do her best to prepare this baby for the 'big world'.
i can pick her up at the end of week 29. ( a looong time.....)

this is a picture from today, 4½ weeks old.

2d00rnm.jpg

I can't stand it....she is just toooo pretty for words. You must be over the moon. I would be. She is just the cutest baby ever. Please keep posting pictures of her. Makes my day. :eek:

You have to wait almost 6 more months? I couldn't stand it. She is such a sweet little pudgy girl. Those puppy ears are too cute.

Oh, thank heavens! That wait is a little more manageable. Still a long time, but you'll get her this summer at least with a lot of nice weather left to be able to take her out and train her well. I love how white she is.

Millefleur, 6 weeks

Millefleur and her siblings are BARF puppies. she seems to like it so much she sleeps in the feeding bowl to make shure to be first in...

4gmb08.jpg

2zi4j5w.jpg

20za71c.jpg

You wanted a long coat, I think you're going to get one! Really lovely looking pup. When do you take her home and have you decided on a name?

thank you, Pauline!

i'll take her home in about 5 weeks. the breeder does not want them to leave home younger than 10 weeks, and my vacation starts when she is 11 weeks.

for a calling name i have decided on Tansy. :luv:

Tansy is beautiful. I bet you can't wait.
I see there are rubys in the litter. I would love to have them all.

Back