• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

PUPPY, at last!!!!!

yes, the ru. are lovely!
they are 1 week older than Tansy. i had originally aksed for a ru. girl, but they are boys, all 4.....
the 4 ru boys and Tansy and her two brothers, and their mothers live together in one happy commune. the kids feeding from whichever mom is the closest when they feel hungry, and the moms cleaning and fussing about all the kids.

She is just adorable! Love that picture of her curled in the plate. :lol: She will be an extra happy ending for your holidays.

I just love Tansy's sweet face and her hilarious sleeping spot!:lotsaluv:

I can only imagine how excited you are and trying to be extra patient in your wait!

Heather R

She is so cute and gorgeous !!! I'm in love :lotsaluv:
How are going to manage the countdown to bringing her home.

You must be soooo excited! She sure is a chunky little girl with such a sweet face. I just LOVE rollie-pollie puppies. :luv:

Back